There’s no better way to learn about Loyola than to experience it firsthand. We invite you to get a feel for our beautiful campus, gather information, and meet members of our community.
This full-day program begins promptly at 10 a.m. (Registration begins at 9:30 a.m.)
- President's Welcome - Loyola's president and dean of undergraduate admission will welcome you to Loyola.
- Parents’ Sessions - Panelists will offer insight into the college search and first-year transition.
- Just for Students - What's it like to live in a residence hall? Is it hard to get involved? What do students do in downtown Baltimore? Meet current Loyola students and discover why students fall in love with Loyola.
- Information Fair - Picture how you could thrive as a greyhound, as you explore campus opportunities for academics, special interest areas, campus services, study abroad, and more.
- Campus Tours - Join student guides to check out state-of-the-art campus facilities, including an extensive look at our magnificent residence halls for first-year and upper-class students (ranked #3 in the country!). Self-guided tours are also available.
- Eat and Meet - Enjoy a light lunch and get to know members of the admission staff and current students.
- Fitness and Aquatic Center Tour - students will explore our fantastic recreational sports facilities, turn in your evaluation of our event, and pick up your gift from Loyola. Admission representatives will be available for any last-minute questions before you head home.
This event will be held in March 2014.
You will receive a confirmation that will include directions, a campus map, and hotel accommodations in the Baltimore area.
In case of inclement weather, please call: 410-617-2000 or 800-221-9107
For this event, parking and shuttle service will be provided from the Cathedral of Mary our Queen, one mile north of Loyola's campus. If you are using GPS, please program this address: 5200 N. Charles St., Baltimore, Md. 21210. Please allow an additional 15 minutes for shuttle service to campus.