A comprehensive introduction to our University
There’s no better way to learn about Loyola than to experience it firsthand. We invite you to come and get a feel for our beautiful campus and gather more information to help make your decision easier.
This event begins at 10 a.m. and runs until 3 p.m. During this time the following sessions will be held:
- Welcome Session - includes an address by the president of our University, remarks from the director of undergraduate admission, and general information.
- Faculty Sessions - professors from each academic department discuss curriculum, internships, activities, facilities, and career opportunities for each major. (You may select up to three.)
- Special Interest Sessions - covering community service, financial aid and scholarships, first-year programs, honors program, recreational sports, ROTC/Military Science, study abroad, and transfer admission.
- Campus Tour - guided by a Loyola student
- Meet Your Admission Counselor and Fitness and Aquatic Center Tour - visitors explore the fitness center and meet their admission counselor.
- Complimentary Light Lunch
- Meet Your Admission Counselor
- This event will be held in November 2013.
For this event, parking and shuttle service will be provided from the Cathedral of Mary our Queen, one mile north of Loyola's campus. If you are using GPS, please program this address: 5200 N. Charles St., Baltimore, Md. 21210. Please allow an additional 15 minutes for shuttle service to campus.