Campus Directions and Parking
Classes take place on three campuses—on the Evergreen campus, located in a beautiful residential section of Baltimore; in Timonium, in the northern Baltimore suburbs; and in Columbia, just 20 minutes from the D.C. suburbs. Some cohorts offer site classes.
Our locations are convenient to anyone living or working in the Baltimore metropolitan area or within the transportation corridors between Washington, DC and York, Pennsylvania.
4501 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
- Follow I-83 to Exit 9A, Cold Spring Lane East.
- Follow Cold Spring Lane through eight traffic signals.
- The Evergreen campus is located at the intersection of Cold Spring Lane and North Charles Street.
- Limited hourly paid parking is available in the Jenkins parking lot located on Bunn Drive. When heading south on N. Charles Street, turn left onto Cold Spring Lane. Bunn Drive is approximately one-quarter of a mile east of Charles Street (shortly before Millbrook Road).
- Street parking is available, but please take extra precaution to observe local parking signs and restrictions to ensure your vehicle is not towed.
- View a map of the Baltimore campus.
2034 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
- I-695 to I-83 North (Harrisburg Expressway).
- Exit 16A, Timonium Road East.
- Greenspring Drive is the first right turn after leaving I-83.
- The Graduate Center parking lot is the second right turn (the Timonium Graduate Center consists of a single academic building and has a parking lot that is free of charge).
8890 McGaw Road
Columbia, MD 21045
- I-95 to Maryland Route 175 West (toward Columbia Town Center).
- Follow MD 175 for 0.8 miles to Snowden River Parkway-South.
- At traffic signal turn left off exit ramp.
- Stay in right lane on Snowden River Parkway.
- At second traffic signal turn right onto McGaw Road.
- Follow McGaw Road toward Dobbin Road.
- Turn right just prior to intersection with Dobbin Road into the Graduate Center parking lot (the Columbia Graduate Center consists of a single academic building and has a parking lot that is free of charge).