Certificate of Advanced Study (CAS) in Montessori Education
For applicants who already hold a M.Ed., a Certificate of Advanced Study is offered. The Montessori course of study is given 27 graduate credits. One additional course, ED627 - Advanced Research Project in Montessori Education, fulfills the requirements for the CAS for a total of 30 graduate credits. The student designs and implements a research project under the supervision of a faculty advisor.
ACADEMIC YEAR FORMAT
Possible Career Paths
Click on the links for more information on jobs related to this program:
Estimated Program Costs
- Program tuition and fees: $14,280.00*
- Program books and supplies: $2,000.00*
- On-campus room and board: Not offered
*Note: Costs for the program, including tuition, fees, books, and supplies, are estimated based on academic year 2013-14 rates. Rates are subject to change.
- Financing options: Refer to the office of financial aid website.
- Median debt for program graduates: Due to privacy regulations, since fewer than 10 students completed the program in 2011-12, this information may not be disclosed.
- Program length: This program is designed to take 20 months to complete.
- Percentage of graduates who completed this program in the time defined above: Due to privacy regulations, since fewer than 10 students completed the program in 2011-12, this information may not be disclosed.
- Job placement rate for this program: Since the job placement rate is not required by an accrediting body nor by the State of Maryland, this information is not available.
(Download this information in PDF)