Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
- A specialized Master of Science in Finance program
- For working professionals with a true enthusiasm for financial leadership
- Part-time, evening classes
- Classes offered year round in Timonium, MD and Columbia, MD
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis year-round:
- Fall semester deadlines: Aug. 1 (priority), Aug. 15 (final)
- Spring semester deadlines: Dec. 1 (priority), Dec. 15 (final)
- Summer semester deadlines: May 1 (priority), May 15 (final)
Limited merit scholarships for our M.S. in Finance program are available. Early applicants with complete applications are reviewed first.
Course waivers are also available for qualified applicants. Candidates who majored in business disciplines as undergraduates may save costs and complete the program in as few as 10 courses or 30 credits. An unofficial course waiver analysis form can be submitted for review.
Virtual Information Session — Join Us!
Thursday, July 31, Noon–1:00 p.m.
Participants must register 24 hours in advance
Join us for an informative virtual session about Loyola's graduate business degree options--The Professional's MBA, Executive MBA, Emerging Leaders MBA and Master of Science in Finance. You’ll learn about our convenient weekend and evening MBA formats, exciting international field studies in all programs, admission requirements and timelines. Participation will waive the graduate application fee.
About the Program
Finance is a fundamental element of our world, but it is also a language—a complex language that requires a certain quantitative skill set and disciplined focus to master and learn to speak fluently. To become a leader in finance you must be able to do more than understand it or even speak it, you must be able to translate it clearly and effectively to those who depend on your specialized expertise.
As a leader who speaks the language of finance, you will be the interface—the one responsible for understanding and then communicating this complex technical language to people who are themselves accomplished and intellectually savvy in their own fields, be it personal clients or heads of corporations, to explain, listen, and further clarify complex financial issues, making you indispensible part of any organization.