A part-time, evening MBA program
- Designed for a range of working professionals looking to pursue their MBA at their own pace
- Classes offered year-round in the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters
- Academic concentration (four courses) in Accounting and specializations (three courses) in Marketing, Finance, International Business, Management, Information Systems, and General Business
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis year-round:
- Fall semester deadlines: Aug. 1 (priority), Aug. 15 (final)
- Spring semester deadlines: Dec. 1 (priority), Dec. 15 (final)
- Summer semester deadlines: May 1 (priority), May 15 (final)
Limited merit scholarships for our Professional’s MBA program are available. Early applicants with complete applications are reviewed first.
Course waivers are also available for qualified applicants. Candidates who majored in business disciplines as undergraduates may save costs and complete the program in as few as 11 courses or 33 credits. An unofficial course waiver analysis form can be submitted for review.
About the Program
Our most popular and largest program, the Professional's MBA was designed for dedicated professionals from a variety of industries who come together to expand their knowledge base, enhance their expertise, learn from one another and push the limits of their leadership capabilities in a part-time or evening opportunity.
This program attracts creative individuals with the ability and desire to move business forward and improve the world around them. Classrooms become a diverse learning lab where anyone from a brand manager, a non-profit executive officer, a financial planner, or a doctor join together to dissect complex business problems—each bringing a different idea, a different expertise, and a different level of experience to the table. A room where conventional wisdom is constantly challenged and worldviews, from the narrow to the global, are constantly enriched. Together they benefit from our unique, Jesuit values-centered approach to business emphasizing reflection, discernment, global awareness, and ethical commitment to inspire distinct, adaptable leaders with the capacity to make sound, responsible decisions—around it.