Loyola University Maryland’s online Master of Arts in Emerging Media prepares you to:
- Identify emerging trends in communication media
- Develop skills to utilize new media in real-world applications
- Craft strategies to implement new media in different settings
- Recognize how new communication platforms affect the way we live, act, and understand the world
By embracing new and emerging media, the program enables you to explore new media’s role in journalism, public relations, advertising, marketing, and other communication disciplines and contexts.
Why Get a Degree in Emerging Media?
The rate of innovation in communication technology is accelerating. Some of these innovations will change the world and the way we do business, learn, play, and relate to each other. A degree in Emerging Media enables you to assess innovation and trends in communication, develop and execute strategies to capitalize on new media opportunities, and evaluate their impact at every level from the personal to the global.
Visit www.loyola.edu/emergingmedia to learn more about the program.
Virtual Information Sessions
- October 1, 2014, 8 - 9 p.m.
- October 15, 2014, 7 - 8 p.m.
- October 29, 2014, 6 - 7:30 p.m. (on-campus)
- November 19, 2014, 8 - 9 p.m.
- December 3, 2014, 7 - 8 p.m.
Register for the information sessions using the links above. Please contact the Office of Graduate Admission at 410-617-5020 for more information.
Financial Aid Virtual Information Sessions (all Loyola graduate programs)
October 16, 2014
March 25, 2015