Benefits for Members
- Access to the latest and best-in-class industry trends through the montly speaker series
- Ability to network among peers from within and outside one's industry and area of expertise
- An efficient format: monthly 2-hour meetings that end by 9:30 a.m.
- Opportunity to provide an overview of a Member's company via the monthly Member's Spotlight portion of each meeting.
The Center for Closely Held Firms also assists its U.S. and international members to:
- Define business, family and personal goals;
- Develop management and leadership skills within an organization;
- Develop governance skills in owners, managers, directors and professionals;
- Define a company's mission and strategic plan;
- Implement targeted marketing strategies;
- Explore and initiate international opportunities;
- Plan and implement ownership and generation transition;
- Share information and ideas among members with similar experience and goals;
- Access current industry and management information through the Center's dedicated professionals who specialize in the needs of the closely held firm; and
- Directly access professionals in accounting, finance, law, insurance and marketing from the Center's sponsor firms who have a long tradition of service to businesses in the Maryland community.
Membership Fee Structure
The fee structure is $780 per year for an individual or member organization. Any prospective member is welcome to attend a meeting as a guest and can register individually or be invited by a current member.
|Annual membership fee
|Individual attending a meeting in response to advertised announcements
Annual members may bring any number of employees of their companies to seminars. All payments for individual seminars will credit to annual membership. All members are encouraged to bring prospective members to seminars as a guest of the Center.