Program Date: November 15-17, 2014 in Washington D.C.
Join the Loyola delegation of the largest annual gathering of U.S. Jesuit-affiliated institutions: Jesuit colleges & high schools, JVC, Jesuit Refugee Services, Jesuit parishes, and more! Learn about issues affecting human dignity like immigration reform, the School of the Americas, environmental justice, and fair trade.
Please read the following carefully and mark dates before proceeding with the registration. There is a non-refundable cost (only some meals are included).
For more information, please attend the information session offered on Tuesday, September 23 at 9 p.m. in CCSJ.
Expectations of Loyola delegation participants:
- Attendance at four preparatory meetings:
- First Meeting (enrichment): Wed., October 8, at 8:30 p.m.
- Second Meeting (education): Mon., October 20 at 5 p.m.
- Third Meeting (engagement): Thurs., November 6 at 8 p.m.
- Willingness to room with 2-3 other Loyola delegation members in our hotel accommodations in D.C.
- Attendance at a post-trip reflection after Thanksgiving break
- Attendance at the Commemoration of the Martyrs on campus (Time/Date TBD)
You are invited to be a part of the following:
- Attendance at a send-off Mass in the Alumni Chapel (Saturday, November 15, Time TBA)
- Registration is open and spots are limited. Please register by September 26.
- Click here to register.
- For more information contact the Office of Campus Ministry CampusMinistry@loyola.edu.
Learn more about the Ignatian Solidarity Network