Live Loyola: Our Accepted Student Open House
We welcome you and your family to Live LOYOLA, our accepted student open house. The program provides a full day of opportunities to meet faculty and representatives from campus organizations, as well as time to connect with other students and families considering Loyola University Maryland.
Registration/Check-in: 8:45 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.
- President's Welcome - Loyola’s president and Loyola’s dean of undergraduate admission welcome you to Loyola.
- Parents’ Panel - Gain insight into academic life, first-year transition, and the value of a Jesuit education.
- Just for Students - What’s it like to live in a residence hall? How do you get involved? What do students do in downtown Baltimore? Meet current students and potential classmates and discover why students fall in love with Loyola.
- Academic Overviews - Discover the limitless courses and areas of study you can focus on in Loyola’s Sellinger School of Business and Management, the School of Education, and Loyola College, the University’s School of Arts and Sciences.
- Information Fair - Picture how you could thrive as a Greyhound, as you explore campus opportunities for academics, special interest areas, campus services, study abroad, and more.
- Campus Tours - Join student guides for a tour of the Evergreen campus, including an extensive look at our magnificent residence halls for first-year and upper-class students—ranked #2 in the country! Self-guided tours are also available.
- Eat and Meet - Enjoy a light lunch and get to know members of the admission staff, alumni, and current students.
- Fitness and Aquatic Center Tour - Don’t miss our state-of-the-art recreational sports facilities! While you're here, you can also turn in your event evaluation and pick up your gift from Loyola. Admission and financial aid representatives will be available for any last-minute questions before you head home.
For this event, parking and shuttle service will be provided from the Cathedral of Mary our Queen, one mile north of Loyola's campus. If you are using GPS, please program this address: 5200 N. Charles St., Baltimore, Md. 21210. Please allow an additional 15 minutes for shuttle service to campus.