Live Loyola: Our Open Houses for Seniors and Accepted Students
We welcome you and your family to join us for one of our Live LOYOLA programs, our open houses for high school seniors and accepted students. These programs provide a full day of opportunities to meet faculty and representatives from campus organizations, as well as time to connect with other students and families considering Loyola University Maryland.
Registration/Check-in: 8:45 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.
- President's Welcome - Loyola’s president and Loyola’s dean of undergraduate admission welcome you to Loyola.
- Academic Overviews - Discover the limitless courses and areas of study you can focus on in Loyola’s Sellinger School of Business and Management, the School of Education, and Loyola College, the University’s School of Arts and Sciences.
- Information Fair - Picture how you could thrive as a Greyhound, as you explore campus opportunities for academics, special interest areas, campus services, study abroad, and more.
- Campus Tours - Join student guides for a tour of the Evergreen campus, including an extensive look at our magnificent residence halls for first-year and upper-class students—ranked #2 in the country! Self-guided tours are also available.
- Eat and Meet - Enjoy a light lunch and get to know members of the admission staff, alumni, and current students.
- Fitness and Aquatic Center Tour - Don’t miss our state-of-the-art recreational sports facilities! While you're here, you can also turn in your event evaluation and pick up your gift from Loyola. Admission and financial aid representatives will be available for any last-minute questions before you head home.
For this event, parking and shuttle service will be provided from the Cathedral of Mary our Queen, one mile north of Loyola's campus. If you are using GPS, please program this address: 5200 N. Charles St., Baltimore, Md. 21210. Please allow an additional 15 minutes for shuttle service to campus.