The information on this page will be updated periodically as a reference point for all returning and incoming students. We have supplied a link below which has all updated schedule information for you and we hope that the information is useful.
New Student Orientation
- Wednesday, January 13 (Mandatory for all new students)
Spring 2016 registration begins on Tuesday, November 17 and classes begin on Tuesday, January 19. Check the dates for information on when courses meet.
For troubleshooting web registration, click here. (New students can register via Webadvisor or use the green paper registration form sent to them in their Welcome packets. Students should always speak to their advisor prior to registering.). If you have been accepted as a student into the program, but are unsure how to register, please contact Ms. Betsy Davis Church (email@example.com).
New Student Forms
All new students must complete the following form:
Students are strongly encouraged to attend a library orientation and an academic writing orientation during their first semester of enrollment. The dates for these orientation sessions will be announced.
The Inside Loyola portal (inside.loyola.edu) is a website that allows the department and University community to utilize the most current web tools in order to communicate and deliver information that is most needed by you. You can access your email, maintain your calendar, see the department's calendar, and access departmental documents.
Log on to Moodle for information about each of the web technologies that the department uses on a regular basis.
Communication is changing our lives. The ways we live and work are being affected by the technology available around us. Loyola is dedicated to providing technology services that meet and exceed these communication requirements. With the Loyola community in mind, Technology Services has partnered with Microsoft to take advantage of the interoperability of their software suites to enhance Loyola communications. Solutions like Microsoft Office and email will help to improve online services for students and alumni.
We encourage all students with multiple accounts to forward their Loyola email account to an email of their choice. In order to do so, follow the directions below:
- To forward your email to another account, log into your Microsoft Live account and go to your mailbox.
- Then, go to Options in the top right corner.
- On the right hand side, there should be a link that says Organize Emails with Rules.
- Click on this and it should take you to another window.
- Click New to set up your new rule.
- A window will pop up, and under When the message arrives you can select apply to all messages for this preference
- Choose Forward or Redirect the message to
- Forward will forward your messages so that they appear as a forward in your non-Loyola account
- Redirect will send them to your non-Loyola account as they were.
- After you choose the one you want, an address book will pop up. In the box at the bottom, put in the full email. address of the account you wish to forward your mail to and choose OK.
- Save and your rule should be set up.